Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, August 20, 2017

Monthly Celebrations *August Edition*


Hello friends and welcome to another monthly share of my year long collaboration with ColieBing on YouTube. This year we are sharing a page every month and the theme is monthly celebrations. I try to share a double page layout every month, along with a sketch. This month's sketch is this one....


And here's my take on the sketch....

I wanted to go out of my comfort zone a bit so I did some triangles and angles in this page. Here's my process video for the page...

And here are some more close ups...



As with anything in this blog, if you have any questions about this particular post or layout, please don't hesitate to leave in the comment section below.

Make sure you check out Nicole's page here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: