Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, February 20, 2017

"How We Celebrate" Video Series February Version

Hello there dear friends. Happy Monday and thank you for stopping by. It's that time of the month again. I'm talking about my monthly series in collaboration with ColieBing in YouTube. Thank you for all of the friends that watched our January share. 

Here's the sketch for this month's page. Remember that all of my pages will have an accompanying sketch so if you want "pin" the sketch, you can easily do that from this blog post. 


And here's my page....
I decided not to go with the popular "Valentine's day" theme for February. I wanted to be a bit different this month. :)

Here's the process video that goes along with this page....

And here are some more close ups....


If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment below. Make sure you stop by ColieBing's YouTube channel for her layout share.

Till next time,
Grace



No comments: