Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, July 29, 2016

"Their Bond" layout

Happy Friday! What are your fun plans for the weekend? For me, I will be spending it with the family plus sneaking in some time in my craft room. 

Today's sketch is from Scrapbook and Cards Today blog and it was part of their July Sketch challenge. 


In my page, I didn't have a 4x6 vertical photo for this set so I just used two 3x4 pics. This was also created with some of my Bella Blvd. stash that I got as part of the class I took at the Scrapbook Expo back in May. 
As I review this page, I noticed that I created two different color temperature on my page. The blue on the left provided a "cold" feeling while the yellow on the right provided a more warmer feel. I didn't do that intentionally. I was just pulling some colors from my photos. Would I do this again? Probably not as I think the two different extreme temperatures created a divide on my page. What do you think? 

These photos are of my sister and her youngest child and I just loved the sequence of photos showing their bond as mom and child. So sweet.


The title is pretty simple but I still didn't have enough of the right letters so I cut out an "f" for the T and then turned a "q" 180 degrees to make my B.


Thanks for joining me today and I hope that this layout share gave you some inspiration for your next page. 

Till next time,
Grace


No comments: