Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, September 10, 2015

"Hard Lesson Learned" scrapbook page

It's another layout share. I hope you guys are still liking all of the scrapbook pages that I've been sharing here. This specific one was inspired by this sketch from Grand Diva Scrappy Place

I tweaked the layout a bit to fit my page by eliminating the bunting/banner on the top and then adding some hexagon punched shapes versus the strips of paper. If you would like to see how I created this page from start to finish, please click "play" on the video below. 

Here are some more close ups....


Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you have a fun and creative day.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love your layout Grace! Fantastic take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along at GCC!