Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, April 9, 2015

You are my Sunshine layout

I'm back with another layout share. Today I was inspired by the following sketch  found here.


and here's my take on the sketch....
I wanted to use three 3x4 photos instead of a single 4x6 so I had to get rid of some of the elements in the sketch, but I stayed true to the basic design.

I used my "bolero" kit for this layout and so you can see how bright and cheery the scrapbook page turned out to be. This is my nephew when they visited a few years ago.

I used some doily cuts from my cameo as my circle accents and placed them in three different places on my page.

I also used some paint to add those dots.  They are like small enamel dots.

I used up some small line of orange gems to add texture to my sun rays

Thanks again for stopping by and I hope this share inspired you today.

Till next time,
Grace

5 comments:

PrinzessinN said...

Dear Grace,

Your layout is beautiful. I love the yellow and that you used three pictures.

Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Mandy Melville said...

This is gorgeous!! Such a bright and happy layout!! I love the doilies that you cut with the cameo. Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?!

Unknown said...

Great page, love the sunshiney colour sand accents! Thank you for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

Sandy Ross said...

Love that bright yellow background...everything just pops! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so fun, and full of happy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!