Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, November 23, 2014

Happy Birthday card

Happy Sunday friends. I'm doing a double post today so I can share this card made with the latest Freshly made sketch.
Happy Birthday card
The colors and theme of my card might surprise some since we are in the midst of Thanksgiving week but to be honest, with my time creating projects for publication, my brain has become accustomed to creating off season. I make Christmas projects in July and Summer items in December. It's going to take a while for my crafty brain to go back to the "regular" schedule of things. 

Anyways, I created this card entirely with scraps from a layout that I will share later on this week. I love how the white die cut paper really pops out against the pink cardstock. I was also happy to be able to use up a ton of Simple Stories stickers in this card. So fun!
Anyways, thank you for stopping by and have a great rest of the week.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

What a fantastic design! The colors, patterns and details all combine into a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Lovell said...

This card is so awesome! I love the colors,the details,the design!! Awesome!!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh wow - this is just gorgeous. Love the cool colours you've used as well as all of those other elements. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!